Elemetal OPM 10 Oz Silver Bar - Is It Real Silver?
Elemetal OPM 10 Oz Silver Bar is 100% real - .999 pure silver, LBMA approved, made in USA. I have sold 500+ bars at Bullion Fortune.
Many search elemetal opm and think OPM is cheap silver. Wrong. OPM = Ohio Precious Metals, the biggest refinery in America. Same silver as APMEX, but $2-$4 cheaper premium.
I tested 30 OPM 10 Oz Silver Bar on my XRF last month - all 99.9% pure. Every bar has weight, purity, and serial stamp. No assay card needed for silver, but purity is guaranteed.
Why I stock OPM over 10 oz silver bar apmex brand? APMEX just re-brands OPM and charges extra $30. OPM direct = same silver, lowest price. My customers who want to Buy Silver Bullion Piscataway love it for stacking.
Should you buy? Yes, if you want maximum silver for money. 10 oz is best size - low premium, easy to sell, easy to store.
Live spot price for silver today at bullionfortune.com. OPM 10 oz is always cheapest .999 silver bar in NJ. Pickup today at Piscataway, no tax
Comments
Post a Comment